TM RACING e Julien Gauthier juntos para 2011

The French Julien Gauthier is the rider chosen by TM RACING Factory Team to ride a factory TM EN250Fi bike in the 2011 Enduro world Championship E1 class.

Gauthier was in the sights of the Italian company for a while and the great race which he conducted in theFrench Grand Prix, last round of 2010 Enduro World Championship, convinced the people of Pesaro whichhe could be the right rider.Julien Gauthier finished in seventh place overall in the 2010 World Championship losing the final fourthplace due to the failure of his bike on the first day of competition of the home Grand Prix. In fact, onSaturday to test n° 8, when his bike gave it up, Gauthier was calmly ahead while he finished second onSunday behind the World Champion Antoine Meo showing to have a good speed, although being up to nowa private rider.

Julien said after signing the contract: ".... I am very happy to have received this great opportunity. I testedthe bike and I was impressed about the handily and the engine’s power . Finally I can count on a companythat will work for me and I can focus exclusively on my work. I look forward to the start of the 2011 WorldChampionship ..... ".Other negotiations are underway to define riders that will be deployed in E2 and E3 classes and that will beannounced shortly.


Fonte: ACmotos/TM Racing PortugalTM RACING S.p.A. | Enduro Team | Press Office

Comentários

Publicações mais vistas